RBH Home
  Maps & Travels
  Articles
  Legends
  Towns & Villages
  Castles & Houses
  Churches
  Biographies
  Gentry
  Family History
  Odds & Ends
  Mail David

 


Wallingford
St. Peter's Church 

St. Peter's Church guards the bridge entrance to the old Saxon Burgh on the eastern side of Wallingford. It is best known for housing the grave of Sir William Blackstone, the famous judge and author. Its pierced spire dates from 1777 and there are Morris windows inside It is a redundant church owned by the Churches Conservation Trust.

    Nash Ford Publishing 2004. All Rights Reserved.